Update From Our President Alvin Romeronovoadmin
I have been leading our organization as President of Excel Facility Services, for many years now, and I have worked with our executive and administrative team, and our Operations Department to ensure that our services are meeting our clients’ expectations and complying with our contractual responsibilities to provide a clean, safe and healthy environment.
As an organization, we have faced many different challenges, however, in-spite of all challenges, we have always focused on our customers’ needs and expectations. As we continue to battle COVID-19 and manage the state lockdowns, we want you to know that EXCEL FACILITY SERVICES is working hard with our associates to ensure we are delivering the services our customers expect in their facilities.
We take the safety of our employees and our clients seriously, and in the midst of this pandemic we have taken the following steps to ensure that our organization is well supplied with the resources they need to perform their jobs, in a way that ensures their personal safety and the safety of our clients.
Excel is currently providing the following:
- KN95 and Surgical Masks are being Fed Ex to All associates homes on a bi- weekly basis
- Additional Excel uniforms are being provided
- Additional non latex gloves are delivered with monthly supply orders
- 500 ML bottles of hand Sanitizers are being Fed Ex to ALL associates homes
- ALL employees are being compensated with a differential rate, for a period of time, of $4.00 / HR additional to their regular compensation
- Providing additional Day Porters where need be
- Disinfecting services with fogger / electrostatic equipment
- Additional deep cleaning in high traffic areas
- Providing rates on supplying facilities with touchless technologies
- Implementing new cleaning programs to the contracted SOW
- Launching new QC portal (Cleantelligent) that will assist on inspections, SOW tasks, customer portal etc.
We care about your facility, the cleanliness and safety of your employees and as the country begins to discuss the re-open, planning, preparedness, crew restructuring and financial considerations will be taken into account as we move forward together towards a safe reopening.
For further information on how Excel Facility Services can assist you during this time of COVID 19 Crisis or assist in proper planning for re-opening of business please contact us and we will be happy to serve.