Prevention of Covid-19 Tipsnovoadmin
According to the CDC, there is currently no vaccine to prevent COVID-19. However, we all play a role in helping to prevent the spread of viruses. The CDC recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of any respiratory disease – be it COVID-19 or the flu – including:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.